Want to run LAMP server on Xubuntu

Just Do it jdoit555 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 09:24:22 GMT 2007

Thanks Chanchao!!!

Thanks very much for your suggestion..... I will try to install the desktop
environment from ubuntu alternate CD...hope to work..

I tried few text browser W3M which come in default...it is handling HTML
file well but ...when I tried to open a PHP file it is asking me to download
file rather than rendering it.....

In your first post, you have mentioned to change the option for installing
atp-get from CD or Internet.....GUI...but I think I could do the same in
command-line.....I hope I could figure it out...

Hope it will work!! Thanks again for quick reply....it really encourage me
to participate in the community actively.........

Thanks!
Butu