Invitation to ubuntu developers

Daniel Robitaille robitaille at ubuntu.com
Sun Nov 26 09:34:02 GMT 2006

On 11/26/06, Mario Vukelic <mario.vukelic at dantian.org> wrote:
> On Sun, 2006-11-26 at 01:06 -0800, Daniel Robitaille wrote:
>
> > of course the " Shark Muddleworth" email was a satirical reply to
> > Mark's original email on the opensuse mailing list, starting with the
> > name of that poster (Shark Muddleworth :) )   It was pretty much
> > obvious when it was posted, if you knew of the other more serious
> > email on their list.
>
> Of course?? None of the many ubuntu developers replying to the email on
> ubuntu-devel seems to have known about Mark's email. Many jump at the
> throat of "Shark Muddleworth"  for intruding into ubuntu-devel with such
> an email. My post was intended to make Mark's email to OpenSuse known.

I guess some people didn't read that whole email from "Shark" until
the end?  Look especially at the last paragraph:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-devel/2006-November/022578.html

He had put the link in there to Mark's controversial post on the
OpenSuse list.  So it was pretty obvious they were both related, and
Shark's email was in reponse to the other.

--
Daniel Robitaille