Invitation to ubuntu developers

Mario Vukelic mario.vukelic at dantian.org
Sun Nov 26 09:23:00 GMT 2006

On Sun, 2006-11-26 at 01:06 -0800, Daniel Robitaille wrote:

> of course the " Shark Muddleworth" email was a satirical reply to
> Mark's original email on the opensuse mailing list, starting with the
> name of that poster (Shark Muddleworth :) )   It was pretty much
> obvious when it was posted, if you knew of the other more serious
> email on their list.

Of course?? None of the many ubuntu developers replying to the email on
ubuntu-devel seems to have known about Mark's email. Many jump at the
throat of "Shark Muddleworth"  for intruding into ubuntu-devel with such
an email. My post was intended to make Mark's email to OpenSuse known.

> So don't believe everything that's written on Slashdot :)

Of course, but why do you say that now? They were right in this case it
seems