Ubuntu Webmaster !

Myriam Rita Schweingruber myriam at pharma-traduction.ch
Sat Jun 17 04:48:52 BST 2006

Am Friday 16 June 2006 22:56 schrieb Vincent Trouilliez:

> So, thank you god (or whoever) for inventing e-mails...

Al Gore ?

Vince, your written English is very good, don't be shy about that ! I think
the mayor difficulty is that while speaking English you think in French which
hinders the conversation. I used to exercise conversations thinking
deliberately in the language I speak and now it works quite well for me, even
in dreams :-)

Myriam
--
FSF Europe fellow #304
Protect your freedom, join the Fellowship of FSFE!