Ubuntu Webmaster !

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Sat Jun 17 05:27:10 BST 2006

On Sat, 2006-06-17 at 05:48 +0200, Myriam Rita Schweingruber wrote:
> Vince, your written English is very good, don't be shy about that ! I think
> the mayor difficulty is that while speaking English you think in French which
> hinders the conversation. I used to exercise conversations thinking
> deliberately in the language I speak and now it works quite well for me, even
> in dreams :-)
>
> Myriam

Hmmm, I think I will start listening to the BBC radio, they speak good
Queen's English as far as I remember. If I listen to their programs 2
hours a day, every day, for a few months... maybe I will eventually come
to think and dream in English ;-)
I just hope the BBC web sites use OGG or MP3 streaming, or at least
podcasts for their various programs, because all these embedded
audio/video plug-ins never really "just work", I am sick of them all, I
don't even try them anymore, it's all junk...hopeless, they should be
banned :-/

--
Vince