Rohan Dhruva rohandhruva at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 08:44:55 CST 2005

It is a new and upcoming project. It is still evolving. Why not appreciate
their efforts, instead of criticizing for a trivial thing like a logo ?

Personally, i feel, that the Herculean task of porting GNU apps to solaris
is very nice on their part.

Rohan.
PS: Sorry Trent, i didnt mean it as a P.M. to you. I just clicked on "Reply"
in GMail :)

On 22/11/05, Trent Lloyd <lathiat at bur.st> wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 21, 2005 at 10:10:11PM -0700, Scott wrote:
> > I guess they do say that "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery"
> > but you'd think Nexenta could have, at the very least, come up with a
> > logo of their own?
>
> So it seems that really the main problem is logos in the update manager
> and that sort of thing, really that just comes from importing various
> packages without changes, I'm sure over time they'll try and sort things
> like that out but it's hard to get taht all out in the first round.
>
> Cheers,
> Trent
>

> > Check this out:
> >

> http://www.gnusolaris.org/gswiki/ScreenShots?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=gnusolaris-screenshot.jpg
> >
> > OR
> >
> > http://tinyurl.com/9hoor
> >
> > if the above link doesn't work.
> >

> > --
> > Scott
> > www.angrykeyboarder.com <http://www.angrykeyboarder.com>
> > ?? 2005 angrykeyboarder & Elmer Fudd. All Wights Wesewved
> >

> > --

> Trent Lloyd <lathiat at bur.st>
> Bur.st <http://Bur.st> Networking Inc.

Rohan Dhruva