Kernel and Gadget Specification

Gustavo Niemeyer gustavo.niemeyer at canonical.com
Sun Apr 24 17:50:57 UTC 2016

Mark,

I'm trying to accommodate the anxiety of people trying to release images
right now with the need to evolve the gadget and kernel specs in a careful
way.

I'm not ignoring the conversations in Santa Cruz, but rather putting a plan
in place that allows images to be released on Monday for people to play
with without having to break their images soon when we finish the details
after the Santa Cruz ideas.

I'm going to be mostly off in the next couple of days, and would prefer if
people were not blocked on this.