Heads up for the first stable update for Snappy 15.04

Jamie Strandboge jamie at canonical.com
Fri Jun 5 18:19:26 UTC 2015

On 06/05/2015 12:37 AM, Ricardo Salveti de Araujo wrote:
> We are still working on the remaining details, but our goal is to work
> towards releasing one stable update per month (kernel SRU cadence +
> extra week for extra landings and testing). I should be able to
> publish a proper release plan during next week.

I'm not sure how this will work.... Eg:

wk1  wk2  wk3  wk4  wk5  wk6  wk7  wk8  wk9  wk10 wk11 wk12 wk13

Ie, the snappy and kernel cadences will only align every 12 weeks unless you do
some sort of overlapping within the snappy cadences. Also, the kernel cadence
has a built in testing period; why isn't it sufficient for snappy.

Am I missing something obvious?