Power Saving modes on BBB?

Gábor Paller gaborpaller at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 10:57:15 UTC 2015

"would you consider packaging
it and releasing for the community as a kernel snap?"

I am happy to help but I am quite novice in the Snappy process. E.g. I was
not even able to report a bug. :-)

Seriously, for starter, I need to find the exact kernel that Snappy uses
(along with its defconfig for BBB). Then I guess, packaging the Arago
project's (that's the TI Linux project's name) binary firmware as a snap
for Snappy is a non-trivial exercise. I am willing to do that if I get some
help. Mostly pointers. :-)

Regards,
Gabor