Power Saving modes on BBB?

Gustavo Niemeyer gustavo.niemeyer at canonical.com
Thu Jul 30 08:59:48 UTC 2015

Can we somehow make better use of Gábor's feedback? Why are we doing so
poorly in terms of power usage?

TI's kernel is good because they take responsibility for their own product
working well. We are Canonical and should be responsible for Snappy being
superb as well, in my opinion.

gustavo @ http://niemeyer.net