Home automation app for Snappy

Dan Noguerol dan at whizzosoftware.com
Wed Feb 10 14:32:53 UTC 2016

Hi Alexander,

Hobson (http://hobson-automation.com) is an open source automation platform that has a highly modular plug-in architecture for devices and services. It is currently in public beta and there is a Z-Wave plugin for it in testing that uses my open source WZWave library. If you're interested in trying it out, just let me know.

The version currently in the a snappy store is out of date, but I will be updating it this week to the latest version (0.8.0).

->Dan