Home automation app for Snappy

Wed Feb 10 14:47:03 UTC 2016

Hi Alexander,

currently we do not support Z-wave, but we have planed to integrate it
as soon as possible. guhIO was designed to grow dynamically, it's plugin
based and written in Qt.
We appreciate any help :) Maybe we can work together or share knowledge,
it's always difficult to support different device/manufacturers, because
we cannot buy and test all of them. If you have a list of device you
need, maybe we can integrate them!

Cheers,
Simon