Home automation app for Snappy

Alexander Popov asp at fgts.ru
Wed Feb 10 13:22:53 UTC 2016

Simon, hello!

Thank you a lot for a quick reply.
Your project is really interesting.
We had installed guhIO into snappy without issues - and we receive a very nice looking interface :)

Unfortunately at this moment in our Lab we have only Z-Wave devices, under Aeon Z-Stick S2 control,
do you have a plan to support not only X10 protocol, but also Z-Wave?

May by you know related open projects which support both Snappy and Z-Wave?
Kind regards,
Alexander Popov