Home automation app for Snappy

Tue Feb 9 19:08:25 UTC 2016

Hello Alexander,

I just uploaded our smart home solution into the snappy store: guhIO
You can find it in the armhf snappy store.

https://uappexplorer.com/app/guhio.guhio

The web interface is still an alpha, but the backend is already very
powerful.

If you are interested, take a look at our wiki:
https://github.com/guh/guh/wiki

I hope this helps!

Cheers,
Simon