Netplan replug function is incompatible with ath9k_htc module

Oliver Grawert ogra at ubuntu.com
Tue Mar 21 10:36:18 UTC 2017

hi,
Am Dienstag, den 21.03.2017, 10:27 +0000 schrieb Nicolino Curalli:
> hi Oli,
> thanks a lot for the answer.
>
> how could i rebuild a new image with my new core snap , built with
> procedure that your show me, by ubuntu-image?

you can follow the normal image building process [1] and use the
--extra-snaps option to point to the path of your local core snap (iirc
it wont be upgradeable as the core snap will be marked sideloaded but
it should be fine for testing your change)

ciao
	oli

[1] https://docs.ubuntu.com/core/en/guides/build-device/image-building