Please test my asciinema snap

Gustavo Niemeyer gustavo at niemeyer.net
Mon Jan 23 11:09:04 UTC 2017

I'm wondering if maybe we should simply drop all snapcraft wrappers for
classic snaps, specifically.

As it is, the amount of magic that is actually intended for strict snaps
seems to be hurting the behavior and understanding of classic snaps. I
doubt adding even more magic will help.

gustavo @ http://niemeyer.net