Translating gtk+2.0 into Divehi

Inash Zubair inash at leptone.com
Fri Sep 15 22:13:55 BST 2006

Hi Danilo.

Thanks for the information. Our language Divehi has only 1 form. We do
not have plurals in languages such as English or others which has
exceptional forms.

So assume it will be: Plural-Forms: nplurals=1; plural=0;.

Please provide me with further instructions on how to proceed with the
gtk+2.0 translation in edgy. Thank you.

--
Inash Zubair
Leptone Interactive