Problem with Qt Translation services on Rosetta

Alexandre Rocha Lima e Marcondes alexandre at psl-pr.softwarelivre.org
Wed Jun 28 18:20:20 BST 2006

 Hello all,

  I'm facing a problem on Rosetta ao that some strings are using '%'
character but it is not meant to me a C / C++ formating string (like %s, %d,
%f) but just part of a bigger meaning (like: "% of Zoom") and it is being
identified by Rosetta as a formating string.

What should be done ?

P.S.: My guess is that the character '%' followed by space or tab character
should be ignored and thus not dentified as C/C++ formatting string.