kde translation to rosetta?

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Wed Jan 11 18:02:48 GMT 2006

Hi Atie,

I can't deal with the majority of your post, which i leave to the
Rosetta devs, but on your other question:

On Wed, 2006-01-11 at 11:52 -0600, atie wrote:

{snip}

> Also, I'd like to ask when Dapper's guide and manuals will be imported to
> Rosetta. As much as possible I'd like to translate Dapper to Korean before
> it's release since we just finished translation of Breezy's starter guide - I
> know it's too late.

The ubuntu-specific guides for Dapper will be imported into Rosetta
towards the end of the release cycle. They are not written yet... ;)

I'll notify this list (and ubuntu-translators) when they are finished,
and imported. I will also investigate the possibility of uploading them
to rosetta _before_ they are finished, and uploading updates later, to
enable you to begin translating as early as possible. Jordi, there are
no technical problems with this in terms of a merge, right?

Thanks, Matt
mdke at ubuntu.com
gnupg pub 1024D/0E6B06FF