Rosetta PO export temporarily unavailable

Dafydd Harries daf at canonical.com
Fri Jun 24 03:59:23 CDT 2005

Ar 17/06/2005 am 13:04, ysgrifennodd Dafydd Harries:

> Hi,
>
> We're working on improving Rosetta's PO export feature. In the process, we
> have run into some trouble which means that this feature is temporarily
> unavailable. Everything should be working again on Monday.

As it turns out, our problems persisted for longer than we expected. Due to
some trouble with email configuration, export requests made this week will
need to be re-submitted. Please let us know if you encounter any other
problems with exports.

We are planning further improvements to the service on Monday, including
re-enabling MO exports of files.

Thanks again for your patience,

--
Dafydd