Major problem with suggested translations in rosetta

Markus Mayr maxl.mayr at aon.at
Wed Jul 20 02:42:58 CDT 2005

Am Dienstag, den 19.07.2005, 23:27 +0100 schrieb Matthew East:
> One of the guys doing some translations in Rosetta to Italian today did
> translations on the quickguide, paragraphs 364 --> 430. He is not a
> member on the translation team yet and as such can only make suggestions
> rather than definitive translations, which require approval by the
> translation group.
>
> However, as appears from the following page, the longer paragraphs do
> not appear, and I can not therefore approve them.
>
> See paragraphs 366 and 368 on this page:
>
> https://launchpad.ubuntu.com/distros/ubuntu/hoary/+sources/ubuntu-docs/+pots/quickguide/it/+translate?alt=&offset=360

I reported this bug some time ago (#1071). It was expected to be a
duplicate of bug #1036 but the (temporary) fix for #1036 did not solve
the problem described above.
The reason for it might be something else.

Bug #1036: https://launchpad.ubuntu.com/malone/bugs/1036
Bug #1071: https://launchpad.ubuntu.com/malone/bugs/1071

--
Markus Mayr <maxl.mayr at aon.at>