Malone bug when asking feedback for Rosetta and Plone/Zope wish

Dafydd Harries daf at canonical.com
Tue Jul 19 04:27:05 CDT 2005

Ar 15/06/2005 am 10:46, ysgrifennodd Godefroid Chapelle:
> Almost 6 monthes ago ;-) I filed a bug/wish about Plone domain metadata.
>
> I just tried to ask news about it through the Malone Interface but I got
> an error when trying to add the comment :
>
> I was on the following URL :
>
> https://launchpad.ubuntu.com/malone/bugs/5/+messages/+new
>
> I was about to ask if there are any chances to get the wish implemented
> for Rosetta in the mid term.

Hi Godefroid,

I sent a message to the bug asking for more details about which fields you
need added. If you can tell us what data we need to put in the PO file, we
should be able to let you know whether it'll be feasible to support it. If
it's not difficult, we can probably get it ready by this time next week.

Regards,

--
Dafydd