Upcoming launch of Rosetta 1.0

Mark Shuttleworth mark at canonical.com
Wed Jul 13 03:04:57 CDT 2005

Hi everyone

Just a brief heads-up to say that we are close to announcing version 1.0
of Rosetta. There's a draft announcement at:

  https://wiki.launchpad.canonical.com/RosettaOneDotZeroAnnouncement

I'd be grateful for any edits and revisions to that document!

Thanks to the Rosetta team, Carlos, Daf and the Launchpad infrastructure
guys as well as code reviewers and MPT the magic-page-template guy for
their hard work in bringing Rosetta to this level. I'm very excited that
we'll have a 1.0 announcement soon! We're finally seeing the platform
reach the level where we have the basic infrastructure in place and can
start to deliver the really cool features that will make translation a
breeze.

Mark