hello

Peter Damoc pdamoc at gmx.net
Tue Jan 11 07:18:15 CST 2005

Hello all,

I've looked at Rosetta, played a little with it... very nice BUT
shouldn't there be a stand-alone app that would connect to the Rosetta server and maybe ease the translation?
There are some things that are easier to do with a stand-alone app like navigating a long list.

If there is interest in such an app I'm willing to put up some time help creating it ;)

also... there should be a higher authority that should prioritise the translations, a wannabe translator should be guided to where he/she's input would help most. First let's get the Ubuntu CD translated then move to universe.

--
Peter Damoc
jack of all trades, master of none