When is (was?) dealine for translations making it into hoary?

Frederik Dannemare frederik at dannemare.net
Tue Apr 5 11:09:27 CDT 2005

Hi,

I just did some updates of installer components (Danish translation).
Will they make it into hoary?

If they are too late for the initial release tomorrow, will there be
"point releases" of ISO images which includes updated translations,
security fixes, and such?

An URL that points me in the right direction will suffice (sorry for not
having searched wiki/google more thoroughly - I'm heavily  burdened,
atm).

Best regards,
--
Frederik Dannemare | http://sentinel.dk | http://linuxworlddomination.dk