When is (was?) dealine for translations making it into hoary?

Carlos Perelló Marín carlos at canonical.com
Tue Apr 5 11:40:55 CDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-04-05 at 18:09 +0200, Frederik Dannemare wrote:
> Hi,

Hi

> I just did some updates of installer components (Danish translation).
> Will they make it into hoary?
>
> If they are too late for the initial release tomorrow, will there be
> "point releases" of ISO images which includes updated translations,
> security fixes, and such?

It's too late to update the installer, we are building the final version
at the moment but the maintainer asked that you send him the
translations in case he can do anything (mailto:colin.watson at ubuntu.com)

For the rest of hoary, we will release from time to time language pack
updates with fresh translations so you are able to get Hoary translated
into your language after the release.

> An URL that points me in the right direction will suffice (sorry for not
> having searched wiki/google more thoroughly - I'm heavily  burdened,
> atm).

Nothing concrete to point you at.

Just note that, from now, all translations that should end in Ubuntu
should be sent with Rosetta (or translating directly with Rosetta or
uploading the .po file into Rosetta).

We are going to prepare some documentation about Rosetta usage in
Ubuntu's wiki, will send here some URLs when it's ready.

Cheers.

--
Carlos Perelló Marín
Ubuntu Hoary (PowerPC)  => http://www.ubuntulinux.org