Rosetta and Plone

Godefroid Chapelle gotcha at bubblenet.be
Fri Dec 17 11:21:40 CST 2004

Hi all,

I have registered a first Plone project as a test before pushing Rosetta
  among the Plone community.

I must say I am really pleased finding alive something I thought was
needed for a long time !

Thanks.

Now for a comment as usual ;-)

Plone has specific metadata in the header of .po files.
The domain "metadata" is used by PlacelessTranslationService as a
namespace specifier.

We already had the problem with poEdit : it would discard the header
when saving.

Would it be possible to output to .po files any unknown header found in
the .pot file ?

Questions:

What is the Location widget meant for ? Which data is it trying to show ?
It should not be displayed when empty.

Is there a URL where I can, as maintainer, get a report about all
translations done ?

Great thanks : while writing this mail, I see there is already someone
that is translating the package to Dutch. Real collaboration for .po
files ! Waow !
--
Godefroid Chapelle (aka __gotcha)                http://bubblenet.be