Elliot Murphy applying for MOTU and per-package upload rights

Elliot Murphy elliot at canonical.com
Thu Jan 7 02:47:45 GMT 2010

Hi! I'd like to apply for MOTU and some per-package upload rights for
packages in main that relate closely to my daily work.

My application is here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ElliotMurphy/DeveloperApplication

Unufortunately I won't be able to attend the January 8, January 29, or
February 12 IRC meetings, so I'd like my application to be processed by
email if possible (perhaps after a couple of days so my sponsors have
time to comment on my application page that I wrote up tonight). Thanks
for your consideration.
--
Elliot Murphy | https://launchpad.net/~statik/