MOTU application for James Westby (james_w)

Sebastien Bacher seb128 at ubuntu.com
Mon Sep 15 14:11:40 BST 2008

Le lundi 15 septembre 2008 à 00:52 +0100, James Westby a écrit :
> I would like to apply to become a MOTU.

Hey there,

James has been doing some great work on Ubuntu since before hardy.
He started his ubuntu desktop contributions by tackling some of the
hardy milestoned bugs and he continued since giving a hand during the
intrepid merges at the start of cycle and working on other issues since.
He takes time to understand properly the issues he's working on, try to
come with elegant fixes and interact efficiently with the ubuntu, debian
and upstream crews, taking bugs upstream when required and sending his
changes where they should be available. He's also active on IRC and nice
to work with and I recommend him as a MOTU where he will be able to
continue his good work and give and hand on sponsoring uploads ;-)

Sebastien Bacher