MOTU application for James Westby (james_w)

Cesare Tirabassi norsetto at ubuntu.com
Mon Sep 15 12:57:04 BST 2008

On Monday 15 September 2008 01:52:01 James Westby wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to apply to become a MOTU.

I would like to support James application. I have seen his packaging related
work and I always found it to be of a very high standard.
He is very active within the community, has a constructive and cooperative
approach with Debian, does a great job with the MOTU school and I'm sure will
be a great sponsor and mentor (he has already offered himself once an u-u-c).

Thanks James!

Cesare