motu-release will revert libgems-ruby to the old state.

Cesare Tirabassi norsetto at ubuntu.com
Wed Sep 3 09:42:01 BST 2008

On Wednesday 03 September 2008 10:30:09 Soren Hansen wrote:
> Under what authority? The members of motu-release were elected to be
> part of the team that evaluates and approves/disapproves various freeze
> exceptions. Nothing else.

This is your opinion. However, the charter of the motu-release team has been
extensively discussed at a motu meeting [1][2], and then in the ubuntu motu
mailing list [3].
If anything, the team description in the wiki, which you use as a basis for
your interpretation, is obsolete. I guess that was the description for the
old motu-uvf team and I urge the team owner to take actions in this respect.

Cesare

[1]https://wiki.kubuntu.org/MOTU/Meetings/2008-02-01
[2]http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2008/02/01/%23ubuntu-meeting.html
[3]https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-motu/2008-February/003191.html