Ubuntu Core Developer application for Dustin Kirkland (kirkland)

Mathias Gug mathias.gug at canonical.com
Mon Oct 27 18:20:00 GMT 2008

Hi,

On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 05:09:37PM -0500, Dustin Kirkland wrote:
> Howdy MOTU-Council-
>
> Please consider forwarding my application for Ubuntu Core Developer
> Membership to the Ubuntu Technical Board.

I've been working with Dustin for more than 8 months now and I'm always
impressed by the level of his technical skills. I've seen him discussing
ideas with his fellow developers and asking for feedback whenever he
would face a non-trivial problem.

His dedication and technical knowledge would be a great asset to the
Ubuntu Core Developer team.

+1 from me!

--
Mathias Gug