MOTU application for Michael Casadevall (NCommander/sonicmctails)

John Dong jdong at ubuntu.com
Wed Oct 22 14:20:28 BST 2008

On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 4:47 PM, Michael Casadevall
<sonicmctails at gmail.com>wrote:

> To the MOTU council:
>
> [...]
> Fourth is subversion in backports
> (
> https://edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/hardy/+source/subversion/1.5.1dfsg1-1ubuntu2~hardy2<https://edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/hardy/+source/subversion/1.5.1dfsg1-1ubuntu2%7Ehardy2>
> ),
> which had an issue due to gnutls vs. openssl. By reading through
> Debian bug reports, and the information posted in the bug, with Scott
> Kitterman's assistance, was able to release a fix and resolve the
> entire issue relatively straightforwardly.

I have interacted with Michael primarily through Backports triaging, so I am
unable to provide much helpful comments regarding his MOTU application,
other than that he is extremely active on assisting in triaging Backports
and is making sensible decisions on that front.