Recommendation for ubuntu-core-dev: Bryce Harrington (bryce)
bryce at canonical.com
Mon Mar 17 16:28:59 GMT 2008
On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 01:24:14PM +0000, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 10:47:39AM +0000, Scott James Remnant wrote:
> > On Thu, 2008-03-13 at 10:09 +0000, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> > > On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 07:29:13PM +0900, Emmet Hikory wrote:
> > > > Bryce Harrington's application:
> > > > https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/motu-council/2008-February/000882.html
> > >
> > > My apologies for the delay in responding. This was buried in an emailwe could
> > > backlog from when I was on holiday.
> > >
> > > Ideally, we should have taken care of this at Tuesday's tech board meeting,
> > > but I didn't see it until now. The next meeting is scheduled for 25 March,
> > > though perhaps we can arrange something sooner, given this application is
> > > already three weeks old.
> > >
> > > Mark, Scott - Would you be open to an extra session to review this
> > > application?
> > >
> > Entirely open to it,
> > I'd prefer within working hours if it's in the next couple of days, or
> > we could do it at usual TB time Tuesday next week?
> Mark and Matthew are traveling, so it's likely to be just the two of us for
> the near future.
> I'm happy to do this as an ad-hoc meeting at whatever time we can arrange
> for the folks involved (you, me, Bryce, his sponsors, MC representatives).
> However, thinking about it, it might in fact be a lot simpler to do this
> at next week's regularly scheduled meeting than to round everyone up for a
> separate one.
> Bryce, can you and yours attend the next TB meeting to discuss your
Certainly, 20:00 UTC, March 25th, on #ubuntu-meeting?
More information about the Motu-council