Recommendation for ubuntu-core-dev: Bryce Harrington (bryce)

Matt Zimmerman mdz at
Mon Mar 17 13:24:14 GMT 2008

On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 10:47:39AM +0000, Scott James Remnant wrote:
> On Thu, 2008-03-13 at 10:09 +0000, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> > On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 07:29:13PM +0900, Emmet Hikory wrote:
> > > Bryce Harrington's application:
> > >
> > 
> > My apologies for the delay in responding.  This was buried in an emailwe could 
> > backlog from when I was on holiday.
> > 
> > Ideally, we should have taken care of this at Tuesday's tech board meeting,
> > but I didn't see it until now.  The next meeting is scheduled for 25 March,
> > though perhaps we can arrange something sooner, given this application is
> > already three weeks old.
> > 
> > Mark, Scott - Would you be open to an extra session to review this
> > application?
> > 
> Entirely open to it,
> I'd prefer within working hours if it's in the next couple of days, or
> we could do it at usual TB time Tuesday next week?

Mark and Matthew are traveling, so it's likely to be just the two of us for
the near future.

I'm happy to do this as an ad-hoc meeting at whatever time we can arrange
for the folks involved (you, me, Bryce, his sponsors, MC representatives).
However, thinking about it, it might in fact be a lot simpler to do this
at next week's regularly scheduled meeting than to round everyone up for a
separate one.

Bryce, can you and yours attend the next TB meeting to discuss your

 - mdz

More information about the Motu-council mailing list