MOTU application for Devid Antonio Filoni (devfil).

Andrea Colangelo warp10 at ubuntu.com
Tue Aug 26 12:20:29 BST 2008

Il giorno lun, 25/08/2008 alle 18.06 +0200, Devid Antonio Filoni ha
scritto:
> following the advice of my sponsors (and after their intimidation...
> ...), I decided to apply to become a MOTU, so please consider this my
> application.

I am happy to support Devid's application.
He shows an impressive committement in MOTU activities, and he tackled
tough bugs in his career as a contributor (like Crystalspace and
WxWidget). I am sure he will be a great addition to the team, and I am
pleased to add my +1.

Regards,
Andrea Colangelo.