MOTU application for Devid Antonio Filoni (devfil).

Nicolas Valcarcel nvalcarcel at ubuntu.com
Mon Aug 25 19:59:13 BST 2008

On Mon, 2008-08-25 at 18:06 +0200, Devid Antonio Filoni wrote:
> Dear MOTU Council,
> following the advice of my sponsors (and after their intimidation...
> ...), I decided to apply to become a MOTU, so please consider this my
> application.

I've been sponsoring some of his work lately (since i get motuship i've
focused myself on the sponsoring queue) and i found well made debdiff's.
So i find on Devid a good technical level.

(i'm just giving my feedback and not a +1 because i don't feel i have
work with him enough to do that still, but i wanted to give my opinion
if it helps)

Keep going Devid!

--
aka nxvl
Key fingerprint = BCE4 27A0 D03E 55DE DA2D  BE06 891D 8DEE 6545 97FE