MOTU application for Devid Antonio Filoni (devfil).

Cesare Tirabassi norsetto at ubuntu.com
Tue Aug 26 15:58:30 BST 2008

On Monday 25 August 2008 18:06:26 Devid Antonio Filoni wrote:
> Dear MOTU Council,
> following the advice of my sponsors (and after their intimidation...
> ...), I decided to apply to become a MOTU, so please consider this my
> application.

I would like to support Devid's application.
I sponsored few of his uploads, and, while some required few iterations, I was
happy with the quality of his work.
I found him very quick to learn and to fix mistakes, very keen and eager to
help with any task that needs it, irrespective of the nature of the package
(and of the technical difficulty involved).
I'm convinced he will be a fine addition to the team.

Cesare