Universe Contributors application for James Westby (james_w)

Sebastien Bacher seb128 at ubuntu.com
Fri Aug 1 18:30:45 BST 2008

On ven, 2008-08-01 at 14:00 +0100, James Westby wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I would like to apply to become an Ubuntu Universe Contributor.

Hey,

James has been doing some excellent work, he tracked and fixed some of
the milestoned hardy issues and quite some other bugs since, worked on
the new xrandr capplet and helped on the intrepid merges. He showed good
understandind of the issues he worked on and good communication skills
in the ubuntu community, and with upstream. I strongly recommend it as
an universe contributor

Sebastien Bacher