MOTU Application

Scott Kitterman ubuntu at kitterman.com
Mon Nov 26 22:18:55 GMT 2007

On Monday 26 November 2007 15:45, Harald Sitter wrote:
> Dear MOTU Council.
>
> Please consider my application to become a MOTU.
>
> My name is Harald Sitter, I'm 19 years old, living in (Upper) Austria and
> this is my application to become a MOTU.

> I CC'd my sponsors and want to say "thank you" to them, for giving me
> beloved feedback :-)
> * Scott Kitterman (ScottK)

Just for fun, since it's been a while since I sponsored one of your uploads,
I'll ask a question:

What's the worst mistake you've made on something you asked to have uploaded
(new package, new upstream, or new revision, your choice) that a MOTU caught
in the last 3 months?  How would it have gone if you'd been a MOTU already?

Scott K