MOTU application for Emilio Pozuelo Monfort aka pochu

Emilio Pozuelo Monfort pochu at ubuntu.com
Fri Dec 28 19:44:14 GMT 2007

Hello folks.

Consider this as my application to become a MOTU. I've been hanging around out
there for a while now, working in packages I'm interested, in the Ubuntu Desktop
Team, and sometimes in random packages (although not very frequently) from the
Ubuntu Universe. You can see my Launchpad profile in [1].

I've been involved in packaging and in the MOTU world since the Feisty cycle,
when my first contributions were uploaded. Since then I've been learning a lot
and my sponsored uploads have been more and more frequent [2].

Nowadays, and since a few weeks ago, I'm a frequent contributor to the Desktop
Team [3], where I mostly do packaging.

I also maintain a few packages in Debian [4], both in the Python Applications
Packaging Team [5] and in the Gnome Team [6].

Although I've learnt a lot since I started, I think there are a lot of things I
have to learn, but I won't hesitate to ask whenever I'm not sure of something
(as I'm already doing).

If I become a MOTU I'd continue doing what I've done till now, and I'd also like
to help with the Sponsorship Queue.

I'm CCing Sebastian Dröge and Sebastien Bacher, who have kindly sponsored me all
this time (Thanks a lot!).

Let me know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Emilio