ubuntu-core-dev application

Kees Cook kees at ubuntu.com
Thu Dec 6 01:16:53 GMT 2007

Hi,

On Wed, Dec 05, 2007 at 03:41:47PM -0800, Steve Langasek wrote:
> My sponsors have included Daniel Holbach, Sebastien Bacher, Søren Hansen,
> Kees Cook, and LaMont Jones, all of whom love me and will surely speak
> favorably on my behalf.

Steve's packaging work is fantastic.  I find myself asking him questions
about how to accomplish various tricky things.  :)  He's got very solid
knowledge of the release process, Ubuntu schedules, and the various gotchas
of working in main.  I would certainly advocate his core-dev membership.

:)

-Kees

--
Kees Cook