Quick approval

Robert Ancell robert.ancell at canonical.com
Wed Jul 10 02:26:26 UTC 2013

On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 2:16 PM, Daniel van Vugt <
daniel.van.vugt at canonical.com> wrote:

> Waiting a bit longer won't affect throughput of landings, only latency.

That is only true if each change is independent, and I'd assert that's not
the case.

Note, if we take too much time to make each merge perfect we lose agility.
If a merge improves the current codebase then it is worth merging
regardless of how much better you could make it. You can always make a
second merge proposal to build on the previous one.

--Robert