Quick approval

Daniel van Vugt daniel.van.vugt at canonical.com
Wed Jul 10 02:42:41 UTC 2013

I agree that sometimes land-it-now-and-fix-it-later is the fastest path
to quality. I'm not sure how to gauge when that holds true...

I am however sure that I've seen many merge proposals where it was only
the 2nd, 3rd or 4th reviewer who spotted serious issues, that the prior
reviewers missed. If we catch those issues in review then it takes hours
or days to fix. If we let them land then we might not find the problem
for weeks or months.