Quick approval

Kevin DuBois kevin.dubois at canonical.com
Tue Jul 9 22:21:04 UTC 2013

Right, if a review is big enough (say... for instance
~kdub/mir/surface-owns-renderer :D), it should at least get a few reviews,
and be up for 24hours so the whole planet can review it. However, if
smaller bug fixes go in with 1 review, thats ok. I think prudence/not
stepping on toes is ok for the size of the team we have at the moment

Cheers,
Kevin

On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 1:29 AM, Alan Griffiths <alan.griffiths at canonical.com