Bugs

Daniel van Vugt daniel.van.vugt at canonical.com
Wed Dec 11 04:18:16 UTC 2013

Yeah, we had a rude shock when people started using XMir last cycle.
Bugs were piling up against the package tasks for some time, invisible
to the upstream projects and invisible to mir-team. Now we're aware of
it I think it's under control.

Anyone who wants to see all Mir bug reports should subscribe to all Mir
bug sources:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/mir/+bugs
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/mir/+bugs
https://bugs.launchpad.net/xmir/+bugs
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xmir/+bugs
https://bugs.launchpad.net/unity-system-compositor/+bugs
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/unity-system-compositor/+bugs

A bug report in any of those could of course be a Mir bug. Users rarely
file against the right project/package first time.