Bugs

Ricardo Salveti rsalveti at rsalveti.net
Wed Dec 11 04:11:10 UTC 2013

On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 2:05 AM, Daniel van Vugt
<daniel.van.vugt at canonical.com> wrote:
> I try to do so every day. Was something missed?

Nothing specifically, just checking as we had some bad experience with
a few canonical-upstream projects in the past (people not checking the
packaging bugs at all).

Thanks for taking care of those bugs :-)

> mir-team likely won't see most of the bug traffic because it wasn't
> subscribed to them last I checked. Robert Ancell said he preferred it that
> way, so people could opt-in. It's harder to opt-out. Although I personally
> think mir-team should be subscribed to all Mir bug sources.

Yeah, I see no reason why the mir-team would only track bugtasks
assigned to the upstream project, as ideally we want trunk to be in
sync with the package anyway.

Thanks,
--
Ricardo Salveti de Araujo