Bugs

Daniel van Vugt daniel.van.vugt at canonical.com
Wed Dec 11 04:05:45 UTC 2013

I try to do so every day. Was something missed?

mir-team likely won't see most of the bug traffic because it wasn't
subscribed to them last I checked. Robert Ancell said he preferred it
that way, so people could opt-in. It's harder to opt-out. Although I
personally think mir-team should be subscribed to all Mir bug sources.