[lubuntu-users] Lubuntu 20.04 (Aere Greenway)

Fritz Hudnut este.el.paz at gmail.com
Fri May 1 14:53:03 UTC 2020

Aere G:

<Posting above the fray, for speed>

So it looks like overall the Lu 20+ install is "OK" . . . except for the
issue with Chromium ID in the drop down menu??

Having just done a couple of upgrade moves to get to 20.10 in both of my
ubuntu distros, I do recall seeing a wiki that seemed to suggest going from
LTS to the next LTS, in this case 18.04 . . . and then to 20.04 . . . you
may have gone through that process, but it wasn't spelled out . . .
**possibly** if you jumped from 16 straight outta compton to 20????  that
may have got some stuff "mishandled"????

Usually if there is some issue, even "bug report" level stuff, after a few
updates they often "just disappear . . . gone . . . just like that, gone .
. . ."