[lubuntu-users] Lubuntu 18.04 slow boot and shutdown

Fritz Hudnut este.el.paz at gmail.com
Tue May 15 17:56:57 UTC 2018

Aere:

Interesting question, up to your usual standards . . . short answer, I
certainly don't know.  My last fresh install is Lu Next 18.04 and I did
"manual" and the installer "found" my two swap partitions in two different
drives and in Gparted it shows the swap partition with "keys" next to them
. . . so, did it put some file in the partition, or since the partition was
there it just used it??  Don't know?  Walter would probably know the answer
to that one . . . among others who work the technical ends of the distros.